THE BANKRUPTCY CODE
Home > THE BANKRUPTCY CODE
The following downloadable files are in text format:
- Title 11 – (Complete title)
- Title 11 – Bankruptcy
- Chapter 1 – General Provisions
- Chapter 3 – Case Administration
- Chapter 5 – Creditors, the Debtor, and the Estate
- Chapter 7 – Liquidation
- Chapter 9 – Adjustment of Debts of A Municipality
- Chapter 11 – Reorganization
- Chapter 12 – Adjustment of Debts of A Family Farmer Or Fisherman With Regular Annual Income
- Chapter 13 – Adjustment of Debts of An Individual With Regular Income
- Chapter 15 – Ancillary and Other Cross-Border Cases
- Appendix (not currently available)
Areas of Practice
Internal Revenue Service
How To Not Lose Your Vehicle When Struggling With Loan Repayments If you are struggling with a car payment, you are not alone. In 2014, new car sales increased to 16.5 million, the highest level since 2006. Many of those new car buyers, however, may have taken on more...
The DO's and DON'Ts of Debt Settlement The "DO's" Stay in regular communication with the creditor or collector.Take detailed notes of everything you do regarding trying to settle, especially notes of phone calls.Mail everything via certified mail, return receipt...
HOW DOES BANKRUPTCY AFFECT THE FILING OF INCOME TAXES This is a very common question, with a very easy answer: it doesn't. That's not the end of the story as two other issues can pop up depending on when the bankruptcy is filed, whether you get a refund, and whether...
DEBT NEGOTIATION JUDGEMENT OR DEBT NEGOTIATION If you have had a judgement granted against you or you simply have more debts than you can handle you can either file bankruptcy or work with the creditor to negotiate down the debt or work out payment plans. In...