THE BANKRUPTCY CODE
Home > THE BANKRUPTCY CODE
The following downloadable files are in text format:
- Title 11 – (Complete title)
- Title 11 – Bankruptcy
- Chapter 1 – General Provisions
- Chapter 3 – Case Administration
- Chapter 5 – Creditors, the Debtor, and the Estate
- Chapter 7 – Liquidation
- Chapter 9 – Adjustment of Debts of A Municipality
- Chapter 11 – Reorganization
- Chapter 12 – Adjustment of Debts of A Family Farmer Or Fisherman With Regular Annual Income
- Chapter 13 – Adjustment of Debts of An Individual With Regular Income
- Chapter 15 – Ancillary and Other Cross-Border Cases
- Appendix (not currently available)
Areas of Practice
Internal Revenue Service
LAWSUIT DEFENSE If a creditor is suing you over a debt I might be able to help you with the pending lawsuit. You may or may not have actually been served with the lawsuit yet but once you are served you only have a limited amount of time to decide how you want to...
It is reported that federal student loans have had continuous, cumulative growth since the Great Recession ended in 2009. These loans have increased by approximately 157 percent over these years. That is a tremendous increase compared to the 52 percent that...
IF I’M BROKE, HOW CAN I AFFORD TO HIRE A BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY? A common question among bankruptcy filers is how anyone can expect them to have the money to hire an attorney if they don’t have money to pay their bills. It is a fair question that we deal with day...